Drop us an email using our contact form and we will be sure to get back to you just as soon as we can. Or, you can grab our address and get driving directions if you want to come by and visit with the Kiko Goats or the Great Pyrenees pups.
Of course, you should call first just to be sure we are in. Our numbers are listed below as well. Thanks for visiting our little space on the web.
Turkeynob Goat Farm
1053 Beagle Lane
Fries, VA 24330
View Larger Map
Drop us a line:
Driving directions from I-77
- 1.Take the NC-89 exit, EXIT 100, toward Mount Airy/Galax.
2.Turn left onto NC-89 W/W Pine St (Crossing into Virginia)
3. NC-89 W/W Pine St becomes VA-89.
4.Turn slight left onto McArthur St.McArthur St is 0.1 miles past Fair St
Dairy Bar is on the right
- 5. McArthur St becomes W Stuart Dr.
- 6. Turn left onto Reserve Blvd/US-58 W/US-221 S. Continue to follow US-58 W/US-221 S.US-58 W is 0.1 miles past Boyer Rd
If you are on Greenville Rd and reach Skyview Dr you've gone a little too far
- 7. Turn slight right onto VA-94 N/Riverside Dr.VA-94 N is 0.5 miles past Wild Turkey Ln
- 8. Turn right onto Scenic Rd/VA-94.Scenic Rd is 0.6 miles past Padgett Rd
If you reach Maple Ridge Ln you've gone about 0.1 miles too far
- 10. Turn sharp left onto Spring Valley Rd.Spring Valley Rd is just past Vimy Ridge Ln
If you reach Kable Ln you've gone a little too far
11. Turn left onto Turkey Knob Rd.Turkey Knob Rd is 0.1 miles past High Creek Ln
If you reach Mallard Ln you've gone about 0.2 miles too far
12. Turn right onto Beagle Ln.If you reach Windchime Ln you've gone about 1.5 miles too far
- 13. 1053 BEAGLE LN is on the left.If you reach VA-713 you've gone a little too far